Monday, February 7, 2011

Wachovia converted to Wells Fargo website

My Wachovia account was converted over to Wells Fargo over the weekend.  I logged into Wachovia today and it walked me through the account conversion process.  Afterwards, I was redirected to the Wells Fargo site. 


I took a few minutes to look through the site and familiarize myself with the new layout.  I already found it difficult to navigate and had a hard time locating information about my account.

The Wachovia site was very user friendly.  The information about my accounts seemed much easier to find.  Now, the Wells Fargo site has a lot of "white space".

The Bill Pay now has "Send on" and "Deliver By" dates which can be confusing.  I don't know why you need to have two dates.  Just give us the important one, which would be the "Deliver By" date.

The site is also much slower than the Wachovia site.

It's too bad that you can't choose a "Theme" for the site. I prefer the look and feel of the Wachovia website better.

No comments: